We want you to love your Broxies order, however we do realize that you may have changed your mind or that you might need a different size. For these instances the following return policies and procedures are in place. We hope this makes your life and ours more carefree:
- All returns must be accompanied with an RA#. To obtain an RA# please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the shipping date.
- Because of health regulations, underwear that has been worn or laundered may not be returned. Makes sense doesn’t it?
- All items must be returned in original packages with all tags attached and intact. Items must be unworn, and unlaundered.
- If you received free or discounted shipping on your order, you may be charged for the difference after your return. If you are making an exchange, we won’t charge you for shipping the exchanged item to you.
- Exchanges are usually shipped one to five business days after we receive your item for exchange, and credits are normally given 7 to 30 business days after we receive your return. Your credit card issuer may take 72 hours or more to post the credit to your account; you will see the credit within one or two billing statements.
- Please do not send packages back to us with shipping charges billed to the recipient (by using our FedEx or UPS account numbers). We will reject your package and charge you a $25.00 processing fee in addition to the original FedEx or UPS shipping charges.
- Closeout or sale items may not be returned.
- Please remember you’re responsible for making sure that the package gets to us. Be sure to use delivery confirmation because we cannot give refunds for packages that we do not receive.
Still have questions? Contact Us email@example.com
Unclaimed or Undeliverable Packages:
If your package is returned to us because it was unclaimed or undeliverable, we will refund you for the order minus the original shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee. If you received free or discounted shipping then the standard delivery fee will be deducted from the refund total.
International Policy – Canada ONLY
For all orders shipping outside of the US the ship-to recipient will be responsible for any taxes or customs duties incurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark merchandise as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note Broxies is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local government.
- All international orders are considered FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for items that are purchased domestically and taken out of the U.S.